This is Thrift/Osusu collection schemes targeted at traders, artisans, taxi drivers,etc and people in the society that want to imbibe the savings culture.
- It is targeted at traders who make regular deposits into their thrift savings accounts.
- Contributions are made daily or weekly.
- Bank staff goes to customers’ locations to collect the funds.
- Payments to customers are made through their Relationship officer(s) bank staff.
- No interest is paid on the account. In most cases the customers withdraw the funds at the end of the month and the bank is entitled to take commission based on a day’s contribution.
- It could be used as collateral for Loans.
- Free SMS alert is available.
1 recent passport photographs.